Hey Kids, nice to see ya…
Well, technically we can’t see you, but you can see us in the pictures, right?
Thank you for visiting Pronto Pizza site. Do you want to know how we make pizza? We'll show you, but promise not to tell anyone, because this is our secret recipe… And one more thing: Do not try any of this at home without asking mom or dad. Better yet, come for a visit and we’ll show you how it’s done.
1) That's how we start with a round piece of dough. Of course it takes some time for preparation. We usually make it the day before, because if it's too fresh it won't make a very good pizza.
2) We push the dough down to flatten it, at the same time we make sure to keep its round shape. If you lose that shape, oh boy... all kinds of headaches come from there. Ask Jerry.
3) Then we use the roller to make the dough nice and even and prepare it for flip in the air. It's great fun, you know, throwing the pizza dough in the air, but you need a hat or the flour will make your hair white.
4) After the pizza lands back on the board, we spread our secret pizza sauce. We can't tell you what goes in it, because it won't be secret anymore, but there are allot of herbs and spices mixed together to make it tasty. You know, what makes one pizza recipe different from another is the SAUCE.
5) Then come the pepperoni, we can't forget that. What is a pizza without pepperoni...? Actually that's a joke. Some people prefer vegetarian pizza and that's just fine. In fact we have a little secret to share with you: we like veggie pizza too, you should try it sometimes.
6) Most customers like cheese, may be some mushrooms and green peppers too, why not? Anchovies anyone? Just kidding :-) Now we are ready to put the pizza in the oven. ATTENTION: Very, very hot. After 7 or 8 minutes our pizza is finally done. Anyone hungry?
Of course, you are always welcome to come for a visit and see for yourself how everything is done. We'll even give you a little surprise, just to let you know how glad we are you came to say hi.
Oops, gotta go! I smell something burning in the oven...
Bye for now, and come back soon!